____________________________________
Waking up , I went to visit my "housie's" dog and showered it. Seriously, without my "housie's" dog, Ill never get to find my animal lover self once again. I guess My dogs were too huge and when they jumped, they are near my shoulders. :S I can't wait to bring all my dogs for a good swim on the beach and run them up and down the botanic gardens. :)
Second part, was being able to catch up with a college friend. Sharing inspirations and talking abt our one passion.. Writing. I never fail to amaze people and surprise them. haha. It is all so nice.
Creativity comes from the Heart. With creativity there comes writing.
I have to say For gym today, I received chocs and 2 head slaps from boxing gloves. Its all so good. and HOUSIE! I never failed to look at that location once again. IT WAS :) hahahahahahahhaa.
Last bit of the night. I never knew when the past catches up, it could be sweet.
I do not know what and who to believe, but what comes my way, ill just be neutral.